Saturday, December 28, 2013

Long Time Gone

We've been a long time gone, I know! In reverse this time. Long time gone from the road.
We came home for Thanksgiving with the sincere intention of staying home only a week and a half and no longer!
But the truck had other ideas. I'll update you in my next post, which I promise you will be soon. I have been "meaning to" post for about a week and a half now, but between holidays and a project we got tied up in, I haven't made it yet.
This is the first time I've sat down to the computer in about two and a half weeks and that was only because I realized I had a bill that needed paid. And since I was on I decided to drop you a quick note to let you know I'm still here.
We will, God willing, be back on the road after New Years. But you will get an update before that. There's been lots going on around here!
And then we will resume our traveling posts!
Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for letting me be apart of your blog! its great to see the girls again! they are so cute! I love your place in Tennessee its one of my favorite places.i'm enjoying your blog again.i don't get to travel much so through you I get to.thank you iwill be watching.

    ReplyDelete